Sep 8, 2010

What in the World?!

Okay, I know I've been back for 3 weeks & have only posted about the first 2 days of my trip. I also started a new semester of college & have yet to share a peep about it. I'm sorry, I really am. Truth is, I am absolutely swamped right now in just about every area of my life. The Lord is stretching me & growing me & hopefully I will find a few moments to update ya'll on my life, but I really just want to ask for prayer right now. Please pray that my focus will be on the Cross. There are struggles that are surfacing that I honestly do not have the strength to deal with right now, so I need the Lord's help, & I need the prayers of my family in Christ =) It's not all stressful though; there are some extremely exciting things going on in my life & around campus that i cannot WAIT to share with you.  Thanks for stopping by! Sorry for being a bad blogger. Haha! Hope you all have a fantastic week.

"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

3 comments:

  1. Alicia...you definately are a bad blogger. Forget blogging about your trip. I will just post your testimony in church on youtube...lol! I love you so much. I wish you had time to write more because I love reading your blog. You are always in my thoughts. Know whatever it is you are struggling with it will seem so minor when you look back on it. You can get through anything. You are such an amazing girl, and I'm so lucky to have you as a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leash
    Thank you for that verse. It was just what I needed tonight. I'll tell you why later. I won't blog on your blog. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I read your comment on another blog and it caught my attention when you mentioned you attend Northland...I know several who have attended/attend there and decided to stop by. And since I appreciate it when others comment on my blog, I thought I would do unto others. :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete