Aug 23, 2009

Oh happy day =)

This will probably be one of my more random posts, so brace yourself ;)
Just want to give an update on my life right now.

I've been doing a lot of stuff to get ready for college, & just trying to enjoy the rest if the summer. I can't believe it's already almost over! It went by way too fast. Maybe it's because I live in Wisconsin, so winter lasts about 6+ months, & I love HOT weather, so when it is finally here it doesn't last long enough for me. Lol...Anyways! I'll move away from that bunny trail.

I had a HUGE unexpected blessing this week:
I really wasn't planning on having a laptop as I go off to school this fall, I just didn't have money for it. So I had been praying that God would just provide me with a couple of jump drives, so I could easily use Northland's computer lab. But as usual, God went above & beyond! Wednesday night, my sister had me over to watch a movie & she gave me a graduation card. When I opened it, my jaw dropped. She & my brother-in-law gave me enough money to buy a laptop! So amazing!! When will I ever stop underestimating God?

So anyways, I love my new laptop! And now I have Skype as well, so feel free to find me there if you ever want to chat =)



Let's see, what else have I been up to? Oh! Lot's of goodbyes =( I hate those! A lot of my best friends have already left for school. One in Georgia, another in Illinois, & yet another in Indiana. So I will miss them all dearly. Another very difficult goodbye was on Friday, it was my last piano lesson. I have been taking lessons with my current teacher for 2 of the 4 years I have been playing & she has become a very good friend to me. She has taught me a lot & gone above & beyond to try to help me as much as she can. So we were both crying!! But she invited me back to play for her student recitals, & also she & her husband have a 50's style big band that I have played with before, & she has invited me to play with them again as well. So at least I will get to see her soon!

This is also my last week working at the community center pool. I love working there as a lifeguard, everyone there has become like family to me! Although I won't miss getting up at 4:30am & teaching water aerobics so early in the morning. Lol!



Anyways! Just a lot of busyness! But I am very excited to see what the Lord has for me this fall. =) Thanks again for stopping in. Have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I enjoyed hearing about your life fun-ness! : ) I totally agree with you, good-byes stink! Thanks for posting!

    ~SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah =) Always great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete